Friday, March 26, 2010

Shoes

So, in honor of the new title of my blog...Mormon Girl Gone Wild...I'm sharing my love of shoe shopping. However, I would like you to know that I have not purchased any of these shoes, except one pair. Can you guess which ones? I've found them all at the St George TJMaxx. I honestly don't know where you would wear any of these in good 'ol SG. I have yet to spy any of these gems here at my local TJMaxxes. But those hot red ones, I did buy! I love, love, LOVE them. However, they are only 3 hour challenge babies...I could never sport them to work or a date.




1 comment:

Jaimi said...

I thought we were going to make a prediction as to which pair you bought in the comments. Just so you know, I predicted correctly before I finished reading your post.Here's too sexy shoes!