Friday, March 26, 2010

I'm Smarter than...

I might be single, but at least I have made good choices. I know what it is that I want in life & I'm not going to settle. I know of a couple of people who have gotten into relationships lately that haven't been that good...they moved in with someone before getting married. And now....they are breaking up which isn't pretty. I just don't understand the trend of living with someone before you get married.

I read an article in the April Ensign about a couple's courtship. Their friends just couldn't understand why they weren't going to live with each other before they got married. They explained why, & their friends respected their choice. But I think what it really comes down to it the gospel. The two people that I know haven't really had it in their lives, & you can see the difference.

I really believe that if you are living the way the Lord wants you to do, then you'll be directed in the direction you should take your life. Yeah, I might be 33 and single, but I'm happy where I am.