Sunday, March 14, 2010

Gettin' Down to Buisness

I got my license last week & signed my contract. Now it's time to get down to business & make some money to pay off those pesky student loans & save up for a house. I'm not sure I'm ready to grow up. I've kinda liked my time off, but thankfully I've got 2 weeks vacation plus a week for continuing ed with a stipend...which means...vacation is on the boss for a week! It's a scary thought thinking that I'll be seeing patients on my own. Heaven help me & my patients!

My mom's praying for me that a 35 year old guy will come in for treatment of acne...& I'll cure him...& he'll fall madly in love with me...& we'll live happily ever after. It's too bad I can't date my patients. Hmmm....maybe I'll have to pass him off to my boss for treatment. Or, I could just be patient for another fine young man to clue in, & there wouldn't be that ethical dilemma.

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Ha, ha. I love your mom!

Congrats again on all of your accomplishments.

By the way, I was really disappointed. We were in Vegas a couple of weeks ago for a Podiatry conference and I was hoping to spend some time with you, but we all got the stomach flu. Hopefully before I move I'll get down there again.

Riikka Kalmi said...

Congratulations for your licence. Well done!!!! and Happy Birthday!