Sunday, April 18, 2010

As Wild As I Get



I had some unexpected, yet very welcomed, house guest this past weekend. Well, I knew they were coming, but there was some mix-up on the dates. But it's all good. If there's one thing I've learned in the past while, it's to go with the flow. I'm a natural planner, but that is gradually changing. Actually, I think this past weekend I was just grateful for the company.

Anyway, Karalee, a past roommate of mine, had a friend, Cheria, visiting her from New Zealand. Karalee thought it would be fun for her to see Vegas. So the two of them along with Karalee's friend, Allicia, came down to play & stay with me on their way to DL.

Friday night we went to dinner & Cheria wanted to p
lay BINGO. So that's what we did & below are the results...
Cheria won $100 & I WON $50!!! I've never one a thing in my life besides in track & that free single yoga session. Which BTW I never used; my body just doesn't bend like that.

Saturday was full of shopping, a buffet & Phantom! I love Phantom here in Vegas. If you've never seen it here, it's a must. Let me know if you want to go 'cause I'm game. Then the weekend was wrapped up with a special GV stake meeting with Elder L Tom Perry. I love that man. He along with my stake president & the LV mission president had some amazing counsel.

So, yeah, I don't really lead a wild life here in Vegas, but I sure did enjoy myself this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NICE! I have never played bingo before (for money). I bet that was tons of fun!