Friday, February 22, 2008
Steak
So, I have never been much for steak. Maybe, it could be that I've never had a really good slab of beef. I was actually turned on to steak when my brother, Rick, brought home a steak from a drug rep dinner. I fell in love. However, I just don't get it when I go out to eat because I can't bring myself to pay that much for a meal. The first month I was in Henderson, I went to a drug rep dinner at some pricey restaurant. I ordered steak, because really I can make any type of chicken at home, & steak is a luxury for me. Well, last night was another drug rep dinner, & this time it was at Ruth's Chris. Now, I've been told that it is one of the premier steakhouses in the country, & I would have to agree with my limited knowledge of beef. My petite fillet was amazing; the only sad thing is that I will probably never go back again because of the price. I can only hope that there will be another rep dinner there before I'm done with school, or some other pricey steakhouse. These dinners have really convinced me that I have chosen the correct profession. Thank you drug companies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm just wondering why Rick brought you steak and not me. Me beef eating is also quite limited.
Oh, don't you remember that huge steak that he ordered on accident & could only eat about 1/3 of it. He brought the rest home, & he & Jon ate it. I got to gnaw off what was left on the bone, but what little there was was amazing.
Post a Comment