Well, I'm really am bad at using gifts; I receive gift cards, put them in my wallet & forget they are there (I still have a couple from my birthday last year), not to mention my camera. Case in point the apron that I'm wearing. My SIL Kelli made it for me. I bought the fabric & was going to make it, but never got around to it (that seems to happen as well). The sewing machine & I have a love hate relationship; some days we like each other while others we can't stand one another, & it's usually the latter. So, anyway, Kelli was kind enough to make the apron for me for my birthday last year. Which might have been a bad thing because she's become a little OCD'ed about making aprons (just check out her blog, & you'll see what I mean), & my apron was one of the first. I just hope that it wasn't my cute apron that lead her down the slippery path she's on, & that she won't need a 12 step help program because of it.The other day, I decided to make chocolate chip cookies (sorry fam, but your just too far away) & take them to a study session. I saw my apron folded in my closet & decided that it was about time to use it. I have to say that, I made amazing cookies (just ask my friends), & I would like to attribute that to my apron. So, I'm on the lookout for yet another "thing" in my possession to use for the first time. Maybe, it will be one of my text books.
3 comments:
Yeah BABY, it's all about the apron. I whipped out another one this afternoon. I need a 12 step program, fast.
Hahaha...I love it. Maybe I should have Kelli make me an apron, then I just might become the amazing cook that I so desire to be...but totally am not. :)
Ok, I'm doing a double comment today. I just looked at your Poll for where you should do your clinical research. It's exactly half & half. What are you going to do????!!!! I still say I get 2 votes and I'll use my other for Utah. :)
Post a Comment