I found out today that I am part of the Mormon Mafia at school. It consists of me & 3 of the LDS guys (they are the ones who helped move me & that I study with). They say that one of the guys is the leader, but I would like to think that I am since I'm the only girl. I am, after all, the official study group cookie maker.
They say the reason we are passing is because we have old tests. I hate to say it, but if we had old tests we would be getting A's & not B's & C's. I'm really amazed at what some people will say. I just don't understand...I don't think I'm in Jr High, but maybe I am. So, if you need me to take out anyone, just let me know, & I'll take care of it or my boys will. It might cost you your soul.
No comments:
Post a Comment