of my favorite things...
1. Clean sheets
- I love sheets the first night after I wash them. Not a wrinkle or tuck anywhere. If only, I could have them like that every night, but I'm too lazy.
2. Rice bags
- My mom says I'm addicted. I might have to agree on that one. Sign me up for RBA, & get me on that 12 step help program.
3. Flip flops & shorts in April
- & this isn't like we did in Jr high, wearing shorts in the winter. It's actually warm here in Vegas.
4. 80's in April
- It has to with #3. Ask me in July & August if I still like the heat.
5. Friday 3 pm
- School is out, because the Jewish Sabbath starts at sundown on Friday. We have to have enough time to get home before it gets dark.
6. Oven zucchini chips
- Basically sliced zucchini dipped in milk & then in a mixture of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese & spices. Bake them for 30 min (turning 1/2 way) at 400. They are amazing!!!
3 comments:
I was just telling Jeff last night, again, how clean sheets are one of my favorite things in life. I kept saying, "So, did I tell you how much I love clean sheets?" Something about the feel of clean sheets and the smell, oh, the smell--highly underrated!
I love the clean sheets too!! I love good sheets with a high thread count, although I don't usually buy them because they're so dang expensive. Someday I will have my 1200 TC Egyptian Cotton sheets...ahhh...pure luxury right there.
I still can't wait to try those zucchini chips. Love your new pictures at the top...so pretty. Like the new look of your blog. :)
Thank you. The picture is from my great-grandfather's farm in Finland.
Post a Comment