Here are some pictures from my spring break trip to San Diego & BC, Mexico with my brother, Rick, & his family. It was quite the adventure. We went to the SD Zoo (ties with WAP for favorite), Wild Animal Park, Sea World (my least favorite), Baja, Mexico (next to least favorite), & Old Town San Diego (a very close second).
Our only meal, & probably the safest, in Mexico was Costco pizza. We didn't do any shopping in Mexico. I really wished that I would have gotten a big piggy bank from one of the venders as we were waiting (~3 hrs) to cross the border. I probably would have liked Mexico except that we made an all day trip out of it. I think I'll go back, but on a cruise.
I did buy a Nativity in Old Town that was made in Mexico. I figured it counted as being from Mexico even though I didn't buy it there, because I was there the day before. And, we went to the Mormon Battalion visitors center while we were there. The kids got to dress up as a soldier & laundresses.
Overall, it was a good trip because Sierra got car sick only once. Oh, & it's only taken me 3 weeks to post this, but I have a great slide show to go with it.


2 comments:
It's about stinkin' time! (; Looks like fun! You need to include more pics of yourself next time.
Seems that you had a nice trip to San Diego. I'm having my spring vacation now ( or actually winter vacation) and we are leaving with Panu to France, first to Paris and then to Bretagne. I hope it won't rain all the time.
Post a Comment