Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Time

As many of you know, I don't like the cold.  I've never skied or snowboarded EVER in my life, & unless I find a very fine man that I want to impress really bad or I want to let him teach me something new then I probably never will.  I'm just not a cold weather girl.  I'm counting down the days until I can return to good ol' warm (hot) Henderson, NV.  I will take the 115 summer temperature any day over the cold & snow of winter.  I'm thinking this might be my last Utah winter for quite sometime.  I really think that a white Christmas is overrated.  

Anyway, I went this past weekend to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas concert with one of my BFFs Shannon.  It was amazing as always.  The best part was that there was no snow, & it was actually quite warm considering that it's the middle of December.  So, Shannon & I were able to walk around Temple Square & take some pictures.   I had a great time.

No comments: