Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Who ever said...

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas" needs to have their head examined.  A "white Christmas" is sooooo overrated.  I might sound bitter, but really I'm not.  Last night, I had 4 cars pull out in front of me, & I'm not talking a minor merge, I'm talking cut me off...as in I'm making a left hand turn into a parking lot & someone else decides to make a left hand turn out of said parking lot right in front of me.  I have the honk the horn-give 'em the brights-one finger wave thing down pretty good after last night.  Seriously!!!

So, no I'm not excited to be back in good ol' UT for the winter driving.  Yesterday & today (I had to go 10 mph for a while this morning) have sealed the deal for me.  I will take the summer heat so I don't have to put up with HORRIBLE drivers who think that they have the right away when the clearly don't.  9 1/2 weeks until I can get back down to the crazy drivers of the Vegas valley, but hey they only get snow once a year.  

No...I did not take this picture.  I found it on KSL & it's in Cedar City.  But it is what I had to deal with today.  I'm a safe winter driver & there is no way I would take a picture while driving.