We have all seen those naked lady mud flaps on trucks, or my new favorite...two naked lady silhouettes facing each other, ones an angel complete with wings & a halo while the other one is a devil with a tail & horns. They seem to be the new accessory replacing the fuzzy dice in the pervert cars. Well, ladies your wait is over. No longer do we have to be subjected to seeing a silhouette of a naked lady, but we too are given one of the NAKED MAN!!! Yup, that's right...THE NAKED MAN!!! Boy was I excited; so much so, that I practically jumped out of the car to rip that baby off the back of the molester van, but then the light turned green. I can tell you that I will be on the lookout for that van when I'm back in Henderson, & they had better guard their NAKED MAN with their lives 'cause I'm a comin' for him.
4 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! That made me laugh so hard - I LOVE it!!!
Jeff and I can't believe how many cars have women silhouettes on them down here. The confusing thing is most of the time those nasty silhouettes are on women's cars!It's not even perverted men!
Glad to see someone is evening out the gender ratio.Well, I guess they're not since they are both on there.(:
Hi, I hope my dog is behaving. I have a new blog address:
www.boowasourneighbor.blogspot.com
ok, i think it's time for you to update your blog...lol!!
Post a Comment