Thursday, October 9, 2008

Why did I ever stop?

After a month of complete laziness, I have finally returned to the gym.  Oh, have I missed the gym!!!  I don't know why I stopped, but I did.  Usually I go in the evenings, but because my school schedule is a little weird I had the privilege of going in the morning.  I was welcomed back by a bunch of hairy chested, gold chain, short short wearing old men.  If I was looking for a sugar daddy to pay off my student loans, that would be the place to go.  I'm shy by nature, so I have no idea how to approach them, but I'm sure I could come up with something.  Too bad I'm going to be in UT for a couple of months, because that might put a hamper on my May to December romance.  I'm not sure if they would be up for a emance for that time, or if they would even still be around when I return.  Maybe, I should just stick to my age group.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Haha! That's so true! I hated going to the gym for that very reason. That's why I liked it when we'd go to the one on 800 S, because they had a womens room. Scary guys with chains...lol!