Thursday, October 9, 2008

Stomp Out Loud


This past Monday, I went to my first Vegas show, Stomp Out Loud, after living here for over a year.  I went with my brother, Rick, & SIL, Kelli.  I had heard it was good, but I didn't go in with any expectations.  I LOVED IT!!!  Maybe it was because of my music background, but it was seriously amazing.  Throughout the entire show, I kept wondering about how much work had to go into each number.  When I would think that they couldn't improve they did.  My favorite one was with flexible tubes; it was not only rhythm  but because all the tubes were different lengths & diameters there were notes.  Then there were the brooms, boxes, water jugs, garbage cans, a filing cabinet, & a fridge.  So, if you ever have the chance to go to Stomp Out Loud, do it.  You won't be disappointed.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Wow! How cool is that! next time i'm in town we need to go to one of these. I hear they're amazing, and from what you wrote it has to be true. :)