Thursday, August 7, 2008

Spiders...

I don't like spiders.  I really don't like spiders!!!  So, as I'm sitting in my ER class learning about spiders & their toxicity & the effects of a spider bite, I'm trying to go to my happy place.  I'm seriously getting the chills...

Growing up, well from about when I was 14 years old, my bedroom was in the basement which means spiders.  There was one time that I found a spider on my bed 2 days in a row, & I had to have Rick, my brother, come in to kill them.  Needless to say, I slept on the couch upstairs for a week.  I've gotten better, but I still don't like them.  I can kill a spider, either by squashing it or by picking it up very carefully in a tissue & then throwing it in the toilet.  I like to watch them swim before I flush them to their death.  Take that spiders...you come into my house you will DIE!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

oh man! You may not want to come to our house anymore. We've had an infestation of spiders, or at least it seems like it to me. I swear, they're all out to torture us! Especially those big ugly wolf spiders - yuck!!