So, here's why I need help. There are some items that I seem to be drawn to while shopping... purses (no girl can have enough of those), shoes (yet again, you can never have too many), exercise clothing (I don't have a reason for that one, except I like the stuff they have a Target & when I'm there I always end up in that section of the store), & then the one that I had the epiphany about on Saturday....SKIRTS!!!!
I don't know what it is about skirts, I don't wear them that often, once a week at church & even then I have a few dresses that I mix in with them. I just see a unique, cute skirt & have to have it. I bought 2 new skirts which were very cute. Well, I got home, hung up my skirts, & thought "wow I have a lot of skirts." So, I counted them...19. Yes that's 1-9, & I still have quite a few at my parents house. I really think that I need a 12 step help program for skirt shopping. So, if you ever go shopping with me & I have my eye on a skirt, STOP me!!!
2 comments:
How times have changed. Remember when we wouldn't wear pink and only bought guys jeans and t-shirts?
I actually do have a couple of pink shirts & even a skirt with pink in it. The reason why I bought guy jeans was because the women's weren't long enough for me. However, I still love my jeans & t-shirts, but I have branched out when it comes to my style. The only problem is a lot of the clothes require ironing...I don't really like to iron.
Post a Comment