TRIPLE DIGITS THAT IS. LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!
It's that time again. Time to park in the shade of the spindly tree in hopes of that your car won't get over 140 inside, OR forgetting to put the sunshade in the windshield of your car & then experiencing 3rd degree burns on your hands. It's time to make sure that you don't wear the wrong color of clothing so that the tacos under your arms or that fashion faux pas line of sweat across your shirt located just under your boobs doesn't show. You just pray that that happens sometime between the last store you went into & the time you arrive home, & not anytime before that.
But...when I think of those few cold days I spent in UT this past winter/spring, I wouldn't trade the week plus of 115 that I experienced last summer right after I moved here. Triple digits...I welcome you.
4 comments:
Yahoo. I just turned on the AC in anticipation of todays record breaking warm--in the 90's baby.
Oh man! I can handle 80's maybe 90's, but triple digits - I die!! It's a good thing we have a good AC in our house. We just turned it on for the first time last week; it's nice!!
It's 12:44 pm & 102 & climbing. They say it'll be around 107-110!!!
"that fashion faux pas line of sweat across your shirt located just under your boobs" - ummm, yeah that goes for some of the guys too!
Post a Comment