There's also one other food that the switch is close to nonfunctioning, but not quite to the extent of my sushi one. That food is Japanese curry. Oh my oh my...I'm salivating just thinking about it, & I just had a huge helping of it. Actually, probably at least two, but who's counting? Why do I love it so much? I really don't know. But I have to say the love affair really started 10 years ago when I was in Japan. There was this little coffee shop that Kyoko's, my SIL, parents went to & they had this amazing katsu curry. I know we walked there at least 2 or 3 times in the week or so we were there. Ever since then I just have to have it! So, I whipped me up some tonight. The package is suppose to make 12 servings, but I think I got half of that. Oh well :S
1 comment:
I think next time you and Shell are in town we need to have a potluck or something, and you can make all the food...curry, Sushi and all!! I haven't tried the Curry - sounds good. I sure could stand to have me a little Happy Sumo, though. Vegas Roll...YUMMM!
Post a Comment