Thursday, January 7, 2010

PA-C

Well, it's official...I PASSED my boards!!! And with flying colors no less. Actually I pretty much aced them & am smarter than the majority of new grads out there. Not to toot my horn or anything, but I did awesome!

But the thing is I didn't do it all on my own. I know that I had a significant amount of help from my Heavenly Father. My dad gave me a blessing saying that I would be able to recall all that I had studied & learned in the past. I know that it wasn't all because of me. I just had to have the faith component to add into the whole mix. I now have an even firmer testimony in the power of priesthood blessings. The church is TRUE!!!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! See, I told you that you were a smartie pants. CONGRATS Girl!!! I need to get out there and we need to celebrate. :)

Jaimi said...

Did you really doubt you would pass? You're too smart to have failed. Sooo awesome! Congratulations again on all your accomplishments. And, yes, we are very blessed to have the priesthood in our lives and to be blessed with skills and talents.I'll be excited to hear where you decide to work.

Anonymous said...

Congratulaions! I am happy for you. All done! And with such good scores hopefully it will put you at the top of the pack when looking for a job!
Good work!

DJ said...

Kristine! I so want to be like you. Brilliant.

So you're staying in Henderson?