Monday, October 26, 2009

My Weekend







My weekend consisted of this...














And this...














And this...














And this!















My family (Rick, Kelli, Summer, Sierra, Jon & Teresa) came down for the U2 concert here in Vegas this past Friday. It was my third time seeing U2, & they didn't disappoint. Black Eyed Peas opened for them, & they weren't too bad either. I had an extra ticket so my friend Matt came with me. Ahhh..it was a great concert!!!

Then on Saturday, we went to Hoover Dam for the Dam tour. That was amazing as well. Who knew that anything could be completed ahead of schedule & under budget?


5 comments:

dyanna said...

Your blog is really interesting.I'm waiting for your new post.
Have a nice day.

Jaimi said...

Oh my gosh! I am so jealous! I always tell people my only regret in life is that I sold my insanely good U2 tickets in the summer of 96(Wow, I sound old!) because I felt like I was spending too much. I have yet to be able to get tickets again. Next time you have an extra ticket, feel free to let me know. Although Matt looks like he is probably a lot more fun than I am!(:

And while I'm rambling, isn't that bridge crazy? It's going to take some nerve to drive over it! Oh, and I can see you giggling as you typed "dam tour."

Kristine said...

Well, Jaimi...if you were on facebook, you could see all our dam comments on the dam pictures...hahahahaha!!!! As for the concert, I don't know why anyone would give up a ticket to U2. Although, they are getting pricey. I know you would be fun to go with to a concert.

DJ said...

Kristine! I love this post. We need to chat. :)

(I am sorry I missed you when you came in to town. Derrick and I went to Florida for my birthday.)

Jenn

Kristine said...

Jenn...we do need to chat! I'll be home for a week or so the week of Thanksgiving. We should get together for sure :D And I hope you had a fantastic birthday!!!