Friday, February 27, 2009

Back in the 702

That's the area code for Vegas, & the place I now call home, Henderson.  I'm thinking I'll be here for quite some time, but then again being single my life can change pretty quickly.  I know that I'll be here until at least the end of the year finishing up my rotations, & then hopefully I'll be able to find a job that I love & pays well as well.  

I realized that this was the place for me while living in Utah for 4 months doing a family medicine rotation.  I had originally planned on going back to Utah after graduation because I didn't really find a whole lot that I enjoyed in Henderson, or so I thought.  I think it was one of those being removed from the situation to make you realize what you really have things.  I realized that living in UT Co isn't the place for me at this time in my life.  I belong in Henderson, NV, & that was evident when I came down for a weekend at the first of February.  I got off the freeway & just felt like I was home.  Who knows what life will bring me, but I'm ready for the challenge.

1 comment:

Shannon said...

WOW!!! You've resuscitated you're blog - so happy for you! I'm also glad that you're back in the place you love. Not, that I didn't enjoy your time here because I did, especially the pedi, mac grill, etc. I think it's my turn to head on down there for a visit one of these days. :) Love ya!