Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day 2008

A last minute decision to go home to UT for Labor Day weekend was a great choice.

1st there was tree tipping in Scofield.  Don't worry they are dead, & I mean really dead otherwise they won't come up.

2nd there was lunch at JCWs with one of my BFFs Shannon.  That has to be one of the best burger joints out there.  The jalapeno burger was certainly up to par.


Then there was the hilarious email that I got.  Lets just say I that occasionally I like to do a play on words & most people don't get it.  But this particular person did, & I was very impressed.

Lastly, there was snow on Timp on Sept 1.  Not too happy about that one 'cause I'm going to be home during the winter months to do my family medicine rotation.  What was I thinking...I should have it opposite...UT in the summer & Vegas in the winter.  Oh well, I want to be home for Christmas, so I had to make a sacrifice.

3 comments:

Party of Five said...

I thought I saw your car at your parents house. Next time you are up here let me know, I would love to ditch the kids and go hang out. Looks like everything is going well, love the Jesus plate by the way, you get a lot of the stuff in Texas. :)

Kelli said...

Thanks for letting me check out a book from the Herlevi Library. I was there today and I deposited 6 books myself. There will be no fines if they aren't returned by the due date. I'm feeling extra nice today.
PS
Jason's birthday cake was delish--in my dreams.

Shannon said...

Good times at JCW's! thanks for not posting that picture you took of me...gag!