This cute little boy is Cole, my nephew. He has a slight obsession with tractors. He has everything tractors, & practically every gift he receives is tractor related. He even sleeps with them. During my 3 week break, I went with him & his family to San Diego. We were traveling companions sitting on the same row in their Honda Pilot. I was never able to take a nap; he wouldn't let me. I was constantly handing him a new tractor or repairing one that he had taken apart.
The whole journey in the car we were on the lookout for tractors, & there were a lot of them because of all the road construction. When we were at the SD Wild Animal Park, he would get excited to see all of the trucks out & about in the park. Rick, my brother, owns a rh
ino ATV, & Cole was a little confused between what he knows as a rhino & the actual living rhino.When we went to the beach, he had two of his many tractors to play in the giant sand box because tractors push "deut (dirt) & sone (snow)." He really does love tractors, & I think he might love them more than me, his favorite aunt Chisseen.
1 comment:
lmjnbn ;,mlo;i n jkn Cole just wanted to say
Happy to you C.h. llisseeeeen
it snowed last night (sone, go away)
Post a Comment