Monday, January 28, 2008

My First Time

So, I’m not much of journaler, & I have always felt bad about it. I have always thought it would be nice to leave something for my posterity, like a couple of my ancestors have done for me. But in reality, I’m not that exciting. When I have journaled & I go back & reread what I have written, I think “wow you’re an idiot. I can't believe I actually wrote that about him.” That seems to be about the only time I have written in my journal. Anyway, here’s to a new P. Krissy… I promise not too write anything too dumb, & if you feel like twisting my words, which has been known too happen. Then go ahead. Such as my title to this posting. I hope to keep you all enthralled & up to date of my exciting life as a very single, & at times stressed out, PA student. Happy reading. Oh, & I promise to pull out the camera that I got over a year ago for Christmas, which I used for the first time this past Christmas, & post some pictures.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Wahooooo! You're one of us. Get out the camera. Practice the typing skills. This will be fun.

Jonathan and Teresa Herlevi said...

I got really excited when I saw "My first Time" I thought it was going to be something juicy.