Who spends hours & hours of time looking for/at "pins" & pinning them on virtual "boards"... who? me that's who. Forget Facebook or google+ or blog surfing these days. Pinterest is like blog surfing on steroids. I've even been guilty of doing IT at WORK! *gasp*
Pinterest gives me recipes (glucose & yummm!) and decorating ideas for my new house (yeah JT, I know I need to post pics of the house & HI) and holidays.
And not to mention witty quotes like this one...
to uplifting ones like this...
or pictures of hot men like this one...
It's just so darn convenient to keep everything in one little spot in the virtual world. No more paper (I hate having to shuffle through paper) & binders. Oh, life is so much easier & organized for a little OCD girl like me. I only wish that I could organize everything by color & alphabetically on there (I'm sure there's a way, but I'm too lazy to do that).
So, that is where a day of my life has gone this week and will continue to go each week for who knows how long. I may need a 12 step help program for this one.
Happy "Pinning" everyone!




2 comments:
HAHAHA!!! I love this post! And I'm glad I'm not the only one who spends their days pinning. And YES! Pics of the house...pah-leeese!!!!!
I have read multiple blogs this week talking about pinterest. I took a look and I can definitely see it becoming addictive!/:
Post a Comment