Here's what I did...
I bought an unfinished 11x14 frame & inserted (actually my dad did this step for me) 2 strips of wood. Next came the spray paint. Then, I inserted cup hooks (which required the use of a power tool to begin the holes; yes, I did this part). Lastly, I covered a piece of cardboard with fabric thanks to spray adhesive. I think
it turned out great!
Now that it's finished, I need to make another one, because only half of my necklaces fit on the current one. Maybe, I should stop buying necklaces, but they are so much fun to wear. And they never make you look fat!
3 comments:
hummmm, my birthday is coming up. I could use one of those.
Super Cute. With triple U. (; Ha, ha. Did you see "What Not to Wear" this week?
OOOOH! I LOOOOOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment