This guy deserves a post all to himself...
In all actuality, two 33 year old girls should not be roasting marshmallows & stuffing their faces with the end product of one of the best treats in this world, s'mores, alone. We also shouldn't have to be responsible for building or tending to the said fire because there should be a man doing that. Forget about equality! Yeah, but that's what happened on my latest excursion to SoUT.
My friend Ali was adding more wood to the above fire & this particular log happened to be "spiked" on one end. I suggested that she drive that spike into the fire. We were sad that we hadn't fashioned a male voodoo doll out of some twigs and pine needles & secured him to the stake before setting him ablaze. However, when I snapped this pic, it appeared to have a face with two little arms poking out. We had a good laugh right before he toppled over & was consumed by the flames! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (evil, diabolical laugh) Unfortunately, we were unable to do our chant & dance around the fire with our war painted faces before his demise was complete...he went the way of the earth too quickly. *sniff...sniff*
Here's what Ali had to say on facebook about the pic...
"My name is (insert appropriate name here), I am a stupid boy who uses girls and breaks their hearts so now I am being burned at the stake. HELP ME!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Yeah, that about sums our feelings about being 33 & single!
1 comment:
HAHAHAHAH!!! Oh man this one made me laugh. I didn't notice the face until you talked about it. Hilarious!! Oh to have been there with you two eating s'mores. What fun!
Post a Comment